Sunday, February 12, 2012

What the Fig?!

Pin It Hi! I'm Kari. Thanks for visiting my blog. After months of following all kinds of food blogs and admiring all the beautiful photos of food and incredible recipes, I've decided to go out on what, for me, is a very skinny limb and start one of my own. After all, I'm a total foodie and am pretty adept in the kitchen, a teacher by profession and whenever I try a new recipe with great success, all I want to do is share. Usually, I just blab on and on about it with my husband, who certainly enjoys the fruits of my labor, but could really care less about how they ended up in front of him. So I invariably get a glazed-over look and a, "That's great, sweetie. This one's a keeper for sure." Doesn't really satisfy my desire to shout my new found success from the rooftops. While I mostly envision a blog about simple, fresh and mostly healthy food, I'm also really into wine, a mom of two young boys, and occasionally dip my toe into the crafting world, so you may occasionally see entries on those topics  as well.


So here it goes.Keeping in mind that I'm still pretty green in the area of blogging, feel free to offer comments and suggestions. Thanks for stopping by...come again soon! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Kari, wow am I impressed. The blog is so beautifully done. Like my son-in-law, I do also enjoy the fruits of your labor. It will be interesting to see how they are made. Love ya,

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete